بقلم الراهب القمص كاراس المحرقي
By: Fr. Karas Al-Muharraqy
🌹 إلهي 🌹
ما أجملك
🌹 نظرت إليّ مـن عـلو سمائك، فوجدتني حائراً
🌹 أحاول فهم أسرار الوجود فأجـد نفسي عاجزاً
🌹 وجدت ذاتـي أمـام ألغـاز كونية زادتني
حزناً
🌹 فعدت من هذه الجولات الفكرية الفاشلة
خائباً
🌹 أرسلت رسائلك إلى قلبي لكي أزداد فيك حباً
🌹 ولكن، كيف لي فهم أسـرارك وأنا أحيا
تائهاً
🌹 دموعـي وعجـزي أعـلنت أنـي إنسان فاشلاً
🌹 لما دعيتني لحـبك اِستجـبت لأكون لك محباً
My God, How Beautiful You Are
My God
How beautiful You are
You looked at me from the height of Your heaven, and found me bewildered.
I try to understand the secrets of existence, but I find myself helpless.
I found myself before cosmic mysteries that increased my sorrow.
So I returned from these failed intellectual journeys disappointed.
You sent Your messages to my heart so that I may increase in love for You.
But how can I understand Your secrets while I live lost?
My tears and my helplessness declared that I am a failed human being.
When You called me to Your love, I responded to be a lover for You.
تعليقات