بقلم: الراهب القمص كاراس المحرقى
By: Fr. Karas Al-Muharraqy
🌹 اِخترت حبك يا إلهي!
🌹 أنا أعرف يا إلهي أنك بلمسة واحدة من يدك تغيّر حياتي، وبكلمة تجتذبني
إليك فأنسى ذاتي.
🌹 لكنك تركت الحمل الصغير يبتعد عن الحظيرة، فلماذا جعلته يهيم فوق
الصحراء الجرداء؟
🌹
الآن فقط عرفت الحقيقة، وأدركت أنك تُحبني، ولذلك تركت لي الحرية
كاملة: أُحبك أم لا!
🌹 لأن الحب لا يُفرض علينا، والإله لا يُجبر إنساناً على محبته، وهكذا
البشر لا يُحبون بالقوة.
🌹 إن الحب هو قراري، وأنت سمحت بآلامي لأشعر بقيمتك، وأعرف أنك القادر
أن يساندني.
🌹 وهكذا علمتني أن أدرك أعماق الحب، واستكشف آفاقه الرائعة بنفسي، دون أي
تدخّل منك.
🌹 لقد عشت متمرداً، لكنك كنت تحبني، وتلك هي عظمة حبك، أنك اِنتظرتني
طويلاً لأختار:
🌹 وما هي رغبتك التي تريد مني أن أختاها؟ رغبتك: أن أحبك، بملء إرادتي
وكامل حريتي.
🌹 I Chose Your Love, My God! 🌹
🌹 I know, my God, that with a single touch of Your hand You can change my life, and with one word You attract me to You, making me forget myself.
🌹 But You allowed the little lamb to wander away from the fold; so why did You let him roam over the barren desert?
🌹 Only now do I know the truth, and realize that You love me. That is why You left me with complete freedom: to love You or not!
🌹 For love cannot be imposed upon us, God does not force anyone to love Him, and likewise, human beings cannot love by force.
🌹 Love is my own decision. You allowed my suffering so that I could feel Your value, and know that You are the One capable of sustaining me.
🌹 Thus, You taught me to understand the depths of love, and explore its wonderful horizons on my own, without any interference from You.
🌹 I lived in rebellion, yet You loved me. That is the greatness of Your love—that You waited for me so long to choose.
🌹 And what is Your desire that You want me to choose? Your desire is that I love You, of my own free will and with complete liberty.
تعليقات