بقلم: الراهب القمص كاراس المحرقى
By: Fr. Karas Al-Muharraqy
مناجاة: ربي يسوع
أريد أن أُحبَّك قبل أن أطير وأرتمي في حضنك. كيف أعيش معك إلاَّ إذا كنت من الآن أُحبّك؟! فإن كان الشوق إلى حُبّك عذباً هكذا، فكم تكون عذوبة امتلاكه؟!
خيار الحب والذوبان
قالت "قطعة الجليد" وقد مسّها أول شعاع شمس في الربيع: "أنا أُحب وأنا أذوب، وليس في الإمكان أن أحب وأوجد معاً!". لابد من الاختيار بين وجود بدون حُب (شتاء قارس)، وحُب بدون وجود (موت في مطلع الربيع). وها أنا أريد أن أذوب في ربيع حياتي حُبّاً فيك يا رب، لكي أقطر حُبّي بلسماً على جراح البشرية.
صورة حبك على قلبي
لا أُريد من الحياة سوى أن تطبع صورة حُبّك على شمع قلبي، لكي يرى الناس جمالك ويتقدسون. فاغرسني وردة صغيرة في بستان الحُب الإلهي، واجعلني عصفوراً يخلب بتغريده مسمعك. لا تدع ضباب العالم يحجب سماء حُبّك عني، أو رياح الشر تُحرّك المياه الساكنة التي يتحرّك فيها زورق حياتي.
من وحل الأرض إلى عرش الحب
أؤمن أنَّ قلبي صحراء جافة، ولكنَّك كنت تختلي في الصحراء لتُصلّي وتجمع السماء والأرض في ذاتك. فمد يدك إليّ وأصعدني من وحل الأرض، لأنّي أُريد أن أكون بقلبي قريباً من عرش حُبّك. سوف ألقي أزهاري لأُعطّر عرشك، فاجمع ورودي وقدّسها بين يديك الطاهرتين.
الثقة في شمس الحب
من الآن لا أخاف الهواء ولا المطر. وإذا حجبت السحب كوكب الحُب عني، سأفرح ولن أفقد ثقتي؛ لأنّي أعلم أنَّ وراء السحب لا تزال شمسك مضيئة، وستسطع لتبدد الظلام بأشعتها الذهبية.
ريشة الحب الطاهرة
أعلم أنّك تُحِبّني ولكني لازلت ألهو بعيداً عنك. لقد تألمت قطعة النسيج من نول النسّاجين، وهي الآن تُريد أن تزداد جمالاً بريشة حُبّك الطاهرة لترسم صورة من تُحِبّه نفسي. فاسمح لي أن أكتب للنفوس التائهة أسرار حُبّك، حتى يأتوا إليك ويتمتَّعوا بحُبّك مثلي.
Soliloquy: My Lord Jesus
I want to love You before I fly and throw myself into Your embrace. How can I live with You unless I love You starting now? If the longing for Your love is this sweet, how much sweeter will it be to possess it?
The Choice of Love and Melting
The "piece of ice" said, as the first ray of spring sun touched it: "I love and I melt, and it is impossible to love and exist together!". One must choose between existence without love (a bitter winter) and love without existence (death at the dawn of spring). Here I am, wanting to melt in the spring of my life out of love for You, my Lord, so that I may drip my love as a balm upon the wounds of humanity.
Your Image Upon My Heart
I want nothing from life but for You to imprint the image of Your love upon the wax of my heart, so that people may see Your beauty and be sanctified. Plant me as a small rose in the garden of Divine Love, and make me a little bird that captivates Your ears with its singing. Do not let the fog of the world hide the sky of Your love from me.
From the Mire to the Throne of Love
I believe my heart is a dry desert, but You used to retreat into the wilderness to pray, holding heaven and earth in Your hands. Reach out Your hand and lift me from the mire of the earth, for I want my heart to be near the throne of Your love. I will cast my flowers to perfume Your throne; gather my scattered roses and sanctify them in Your pure hands.
Trust in the Sun of Love
From now on, I fear neither wind nor rain. If thick clouds hide the star of Love from me, I will rejoice and not lose my trust; for I know that behind the clouds, Your beautiful sun still shines, and it will soon break through to dispel the darkness with its golden rays.
The Pure Brush of Love
I know You love me, yet I still wander far from You. The fabric has suffered on the weaver's loom, and now it seeks to increase in beauty through the pure brush of Your love, washed in heavenly water, to paint the image of the One my soul loves. Allow me to write the secrets of Your love for lost souls, so they may come to You and enjoy Your love as I do.

تعليقات
إرسال تعليق