بقلم: الراهب القمص كاراس المحرقى
By: Fr. Karas Al-Muharraqy
صفات الله
وصفات المسيح
التي تؤكد أنه الإله المتجسد 
1) أزلي أبدي:-
الله وحده هـو الأزلي الأبدي " منذ الأزل إلي الأبد أنت الله " (مز2:90)
والمسيح نسب لذاته الأزلية " قبل أن يكون إبراهيم أنا كائن " (يو8: 58)2) الأول و الآخر:-
الله وحده الأول والآخِر " أنا الأول والآخِر ولا إله غيري " (إش 6:44)
والمسيح قال للقديس يوحنا الحبيب " أنا هـو الأول والآخِر " (رؤ1: 18) 3) الحياة وواهب الحياة:-
الله وحده الحي بذاته وواهب الحياة " حي أنا يقول الرب " (إش18:49)
والمسيح قد قال عن نفسه " أنا هـو الطريق والحق والحياة " (يو 6:14)4) غير محدود:-
الله يملأ الكون " أملأ أنا السموات والأرض يقول الرب " (إر23: 24)
والسيد المسيح قد قال لنيقوديموس عن نفسه "ليس أحد صعد إلي السماءإلاَّ الذي نزل من السماء، ابن الإنسان الـذي هو في السماء" (يوحنا 13:3)
6) غافر الخطايا:-
غفران الخطايا من عمل الله " أنا أنا هـو الماحي ذنوبك " (إش25:43)
والمسيح غفر للرجل المفلــوج قائلاً: " مغفـورة لكَ خطاياك " (مت2:9)6) الديان العادل:-
قال معلــمنا داود النبي في المزمور: " الرب يدين الشـعوب " (مز 8:7)
والمسيح قد قال " سأعطي كل واحـد منـكم بحسب أعماله " (رؤ 23:2)7) بيده سلطان الحياة والموت:-
قال الله عن ذاته " أنا هو ولا إله معـي. أنا أُميت وأُحيي " (تث39:32)
والمسيح قال "كما أن الآب يقيم الموتى ويحييهم كذلك الابن" (يو21:5)
عدم التغير:-
الإنسان يتغير والله ثابت لا يتغير " لأني أنا الرب لا أتغير " (ملا 6:3)
والسيد المسيح أكد زوال الكـون " لكن كلامأي لا يزول " (متى 35:24)9) رب الشريعة:-
الله أعـطى الشـريعة لموسى " ثم تكلم الرب بهذه الكلمات " (خر20: 1)
المسيح قال عن نفسـه: " إن ابن الإنسان هـو رب السبت " (مت8:12 )
Attributes of God
and the Attributes of Christ
that Confirm He is God Incarnate 
1) Eternal and Everlasting:
God alone is eternal and everlasting. "From everlasting to everlasting you are God" (Psalm 90:2)
Christ attributed to Himself eternity, "Before Abraham was, I am" (John 8:58)2) The First and the Last:
God alone is the First and the Last. "I am the First and the Last, and apart from Me there is no God" (Isaiah 44:6)
Christ said to the beloved Saint John, "I am the First and the Last" (Revelation 1:18)3) Life and the Giver of Life:
God alone is the Living One in Himself and the Giver of Life. "As I live, declares the Lord" (Isaiah 49:18)
Christ said of Himself, "I am the way, the truth, and the life" (John 14:6)4) Infinite:
God fills the universe. "I will fill the heavens and the earth, declares the Lord" (Jeremiah 23:24)
And the Lord Jesus said to Nicodemus about Himself, "No one has ascended into heaven except He who descended from heaven, the Son of Man who is in heaven" (John 3:13)6) Forgiver of Sins:
Forgiveness of sins is God's work: "I, even I, am He who blots out your transgressions" (Isaiah 43:25)
And Christ forgave the paralytic, saying, "Your sins are forgiven" (Matthew 9:2)6) The Just Judge:
Our teacher David the Prophet said in the Psalm, "The Lord judges the nations" (Psalm 7:8)
And Christ said, "I will give to each one of you according to what he has done" (Revelation 2:23)7) In His Hand is the Power of Life and Death:
God said about Himself, "I am He, and there is no God beside Me. I kill and I make alive" (Deuteronomy 32:39)
And Christ said, "As the Father raises the dead and gives them life, so also the Son" (John 5:21)
Unchangingness:
Man changes, but God is constant and unchanging, "For I am the Lord, I do not change" (Malachi 3:6)
And the Lord Jesus affirmed the transience of the universe, "But my words will never pass away" (Matthew 24:35)9) Lord of the Law:
God gave the Law to Moses, "Then the Lord spoke these words" (Exodus 1:20)
Christ said of himself, "The Son of Man is Lord of the Sabbath" (Matthew 12:8)
تعليقات
إرسال تعليق