بقلم: الراهب القمص كاراس المحرقى
By: Fr. Karas Al-Muharraqy
حـ
ـبيبي يسـ
ـوع
إن جمالك الذي لا يوصف، هو النجــم الذي يرشدني ويُنير طريقي.
أنت تعلم جيداً، أن وجـهك الأبـرع جـمالاً، هـو جـنتي على الأرض.
في عينيك الجميلتين اللتين تتزينان بالدموع جاذبية تجعلني أبتسم.
وجهك بيتي، ملكوت حبي، شـمسي الدافئة، زهــرة روحي العطرة.
كلامك راحتي وحلاوتي وأُنشودتي التي أود الاحــتفاظ بها فـ قلبي.
شعرك ستري، وفي ظلاله أخـتبيء، من قسوة الحياة وظلم البشر.
اُترك داخلي بصمتك الإلهية، حتى أجــذب القلوب لتسكن في قلبك.
تنازل يا إلهي وألهبني بنيران حـبك المقدسة فيتسنّى لي أن أعمل.
وأجمع لك حصادًا وافراً، يحبـونك ويسبحونك، في ملكوتك الأبديّ.
My Beloved Jesus
Your indescribable beauty is the star that guides me and illuminates my path.
You know well that Your most beautiful face is my paradise on earth.
In Your beautiful eyes, adorned with tears, there is an attraction that makes me smile.
Your face is my home, the kingdom of my love, my warm sun, the fragrant flower of my soul.
Your words are my comfort, my sweetness, and my anthem that I wish to keep in my heart.
Your hair is my cover, and in its shadows I hide from the cruelty of life and the injustice of humanity.
Leave Your divine imprint within me, so that I may attract hearts to dwell in Your heart.
Condescend, O my God, and inflame me with the fires of Your holy love so that I may work.
And gather for You an abundant harvest, who love You and praise You in Your eternal kingdom.
تعليقات